Every marketer needs a sales funnel blueprint that takes individuals from prospects to a high-end client. In order to do that, your sales funnel blueprint needs to consists of multiple products within the sales funnel in order to take the prospect from a lead to a customer. Once you have a customer you will then take them through the remaining portion of your funnel to maximize profits.
So when setting up your affiliate sales funnels you want to implement 5 types of programs or products.
1. Free product – This is used as a lead magnet to attract or entice prospects to become leads. Typically you would offer a ebook, video, software or cheat sheet.
2. Frontend product – This is a low ticket offer that offers massive value. This can be a short video or some training that delivers massive value.
3. Upsell product – This is a complimentary product that will enhance your frontend product. This product should help your customer to save time or money and increase the value of the product.
4. Recurring income product – This product will continue enhancing and giving value to your customer. This will typically me some sort of membership site that will continue delivering on-going training and support. Recurring income can be huge as this can build of your residual income, which is money that you’ll make every month.
5. High-end product – This is the last product in the sales funnel. This product will deliver the most value. These products usually consists of one on one coaching, done for you systems, live events etc.
In this video I breakdown this sales funnel blueprint. Please be sure to visit the site above as I go into more detail and explain how you can get all this setup quickly.